„Values, Words or Actions“
The 27th edition of the Hilton Talk brought three inspirational personalities on stage who discussed what is more important – „Values, Words or Actions“. The full interviews with Dr. Mariana Bozesan, Prof. Dr. Kai C. Andrejewski and Dr. med. Marianowicz are now available in the Märzheuser Communications Media Monitor.
Dr. Mariana Bozesan, the leading authority in integral impact investing, answered the following questions posed by the moderator Michael Märzheuser:
- How does the investment turnaround look like?
- What does the Paris agreement on the Agenda 2030 mean to you?
- What about full employment and digitalization?
- How do ideal investors look like?
- Should there be more or less regulation?
- What are the key messages from the new Club of Rome Report “Come on!”?
- Values, Words or Actions – what is the most relevant to you?
Dr. Bozesan concluded the interview on 15th of November 2017 by stating: “Today especially actions shaped by a higher value system and a higher consciousness are important.”